domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

Interdimentional Hard Ass




Two month´s from now. Im enyoing the streets again. I quit that lysergic trip. At least for a while. I had to make some money again and I guess I allready found a lot of answers in it. And now here i am again. No obssesions, no problems, completly calmed. Ready for adventure. I´m having a nice burguer that I bought here in the streets, It taste like spices and mustard. I had to eat something, that drinking i´m carring from the afternoon was destroying my empty stomage. I guess Im leaving in a few hours, It´s been a long time, I wonder what destiny have in mind for me.

We were sitting in his office that last time, I don´t know how many years ago. I knew by the look of his eyes that he was having one of those mad days and then he started to talk again. He started to tell me that he was at that moment all wet in sin, he told me he was a part of two. That together, those two, made a full comprehension of a real world, that was happening right now.
- You´ve got to understand my friend, we are all made and control by some value machine that is allways running. The death´s in africa, the bombs in the middle east, the constant noise of fire guns running arround the world is the true atmosphere that make us decide what and when and how we act. That´s the thing with human beings you see, we don´t know it, but we are a small amount of energy doomed and polluted by the low´s and high´s sides of energy. And we are an active part of all that, because of our complex nature. You see, animals, I belive that they can live in there lonsome world. There pure instint make them a full time intuitive beings and so they can´t be trapped in this kind of cage.