domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

I really miss Jules, she had the astonishing part that every woman must have to be atractive, but only a few do.


Nine o´clock now. I like my sketchual, every time I take the city road there is no traffic. I took a few days from work now, it´s easy when you own your bussines, you have no wife, no kids and you where the same clothes every day.
Here´s the country road now, c´mon Rambler show me what you can do. A houndred and fiftyfive, that´s it, this junk doesn´t even blink, that´s what I like of an old seventy´s car, you spend tons of money on gass, but ones you put it on the road, a big truck can pass right next to you and you keep going straight ahead. The car; It doesn´t even blink!

Well here it is, the same house. It didn´t change much, english style, big place, big yard, big railing. I was wondering if he´s wife was still there, and there she was. That lady, you could see her baking the best home made cookies at the kitchen, or using a solderin iron to repair a Tesla Sphere. There they were, those two lunatics, to smart, to wierd to live in the city without colapsing I guess.
- You are old Chuck! – he winks at me
- Well what can I tell you, you look the same. I guess that´s what overcrowding do to people eeh Reek –
- Jejejeje. At least you didn´t loose your sense of humour, give me a hug you old bad ass traveler.
- Hey, Lily, Do I look that old?
- Big time Chuck jajaja

So there we were, back in to the good old times, drinking herbal tea and home made beer in the middle of a botanical garden. I can see the tesla sphere attached to those two big coils from here, this two ended it about twelve years ago and there it is.

- How´s the Family Chuck?
- What can I tell you Lily. Im a lonely man now, no wife, no mother. My brother, he is somewhere near China, or Mongolia. At least there he was the last time I recive a letter from him, about two years ago. But´s that´s ok.
- What about the writing?
- Not much, Im starting a new proyect. It´s been a while since my last novel. I still recibe some money, they edited it in South America.
- “The other hand of loom” eeh. That´s one of the best sience fiction I red Chuck. There´s to much in it, you really acomplish that goal only good science fiction reach.
- I guess Reek. I could only made it couse of those crazy years. I fell in love with space ships and black holes. I remember that day we finally understood the ways of time curvature. Im glad to be back in business.
- There are some rough things going on, but fist thing first. It´s been more than five years, you have to do some practice. I developed the tecnology to do everything in here. I installed all the machinery in that little wood I own.
- Perfect, that´s gonna save us some time.

To be continued...