domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

And that was all for me that day, I like that guy but I was to covered in my own shit at the time, I coudn´t really listen to him. That mad look. Im walking into a neon sign bar, my watch tell me it´s allmost four o´clock.
- What can I do for you Sr? - The bar tender moves his teeth in a funny way when he talk I belive he has a cheap set of teeths going on there. Like most of old people.
- Give me a Maker´s, no ice. And a Boozerider beer.
- Sorry Sr, but here we don´t even know about that. Boozerider beer? – His teeth moved in a more disgusting way when he spelled boozerider, so I decided to drop it
- That´s ok, a cold one, Don´t worry about the lavel – I smile at him
The beer is not bad, like every beer when is cold enough. I am thinking again about that guy, im gonna meet him in a couple of days, and i belive he has some work for me.
He want me because im good at it. I quit a long time ago ´couse I fell in love and i didn´t want to risk my guts in that dark side again. But here i am now. Im alone and i can give me this. It´s a good way to be entertain, i need more adventure, couse im trying to write the next american novel or at least a good one that leave me satisfied for a while. I better get some sleep, I´ve got to wake up early today.