jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

Financial Stand

Assholes wanted me to explain
Told me you could do best

I never told them the obvious truth
They are the shit I never care

Mix my self with taki shit
Wanting to belive in love

Don´t you worry tourtured mind
In the truth of the fist
There is revenge

New teconology
In an obsessed smart mind
Is the reason everybody shoud be scare

Cause one day you may wake up
With Purple skies running trough your head

chemical shit is about to explote
You don´t have to own an empire
To eliminate and destroy

There was allways in my mind
A really smart ass.
With two creative hands
And an infernal low ride.

Motherfuckers must pay
They touched heaven with there shit

Survaivors will allways remember this day
Where the assholes
Prisioners of there ego
ended up dead

The general woke up and maked a stand
The hand of doom
King of revenge
Is now here
In his holocaust pay day
And you,
Rober of my truth
Prepare to be tourture
In the game of punishment